Welcome to Our Club
Tucked beautifully on the North side of Elmwood, Maple Lane Country Club is a place to slip away from the cares of the world and enjoy time with friends and family. A wonderfully maintained golf course, in-ground pool with diving boards, a friendly tavern, a spacious club house for activities, well-stocked fishing lake, and much more await you!
Full & Trial Memberships Available
Let us show you why Maple Lane is a great club to belong. A limited number of trial membership will be available for you and your family to try. Sign-up today and have use of our club from April 1st - October 1st.
Click here for more information about our trial and full memberships.
2019 4th Quarter Dues
Payable October 1st
2nd Quarter - $250
Cart Path Trail Fee - $75
Gas Cart Storage - $60
Elec. Cart Storage - $75
Golf Bag Storage - $10
(Trial, Associate & Full)
October 10th at 6:00 p.m. / Men's Night Feed in Downstairs Banquet Room / Steak on the Menu
October 14th at 6:30 p.m. / MLCC Board Meeting in Downstairs Banquet Room
October 18th / Baugna Caulde in Downstairs Banquet Room / Bring your own "to dip"
October 19th at 5:00 p.m. / Family Cookout
9Times listed are when the bar will remain open regardless of customers and the close time will be extended when facility has customers.
Monday 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Spring Golf Rule Reminder
- Never golf on the course when frost is present. This will cause damage that will last the entire season.
- Ropes are up around the greens, please pay attention. PLEASE keep carts away from around the greens.
- Please replace divots and fix ball marks. Divots in the fairway allow an easier path for weeds to grow and then we spend more on chemicals. Ball marks will last for the season. Rental carts will now have seed bottles on them. We highly recommend personal carts have seed bottles as well.
- Follow the rules by teeing off between the tee blocks. Otherwise we end up with weeds on the tee blocks and spend more money on chemicals
- New sand rakes will be at each bunker, use them.
- Monday's are usually when Dave and his crew work on greens, which can include verticut, top dressing and chemical application (Depending on weather).
At-Large Board Members
Brandon Burwell & Jason Centers / Golf
Jenni Case & Kevin Cheney / House & Grounds
Brook Bolton & Lindsay Powers / Pool
Greg Dawson & Mallory Miller / Social
Contact us today at (309) 742-8212
701 North Magnolia
PO Box 222
Elmwood, Illinois 61529